Jay and I went to our monthly checkup. They did the routine stuff - blood pressure, urine check, weight check, and to hear the heartbeat. The doctor said that my uterus is right where it should be (while pushing on my belly - how they know that I will never know!) and that baby is growing perfectly. We heard the heartbeat - a whooping 159bmp...old wives tale says its a girl.
But here is my breakdown:
Fast Heartbeat - Girl
Linea Nigra is only from belly button down - Girl
Chinese Calendar predicts - Girl
No Morning sickness - Boy
Snuck a peek at u/s at 12 weeks - Looks like a Girl
I am carrying high - Girl
Craving Sweet - Girl
Hubs growing along with Mom (he is totally getting a belly himself!) - Girl
I have acne - Girl
All Belly (at least thats what ppl are telling me) - Boy
I totally feel like its a girl!!! :) We find out on September 9th!!! Cant wait.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow you are moving along quickly! I can't believe your gender scan is already Sept 9th! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI thought acne was a boy thing. I have it too and I thought it was supposed to be from the extra testosterone in your body.
ReplyDeleteOf course, it's all crap anyway:) Old wive's tales. But your list was fun to read. I'll have to keep it in mind and make my own list soon.