Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 31, 2009

Flutters in my tummy

I have been start to feel my baby more and more lately. For the last month or so I noticed the fluttering that everyone always talks about. I wouldn't know how else to describe it! Its like butterflies fluttering in your tummy. Feels pretty cool but I can see how some women think its gas! haha

I guess since baby is getting bigger by the minute, I can feel baby a lot more now. I can usually feel where baby is and sometimes I notice a hard area on my tummy that baby is pressing up against. I still haven't felt the baby "kick" so to speak, although I know baby is in there! Jay puts his hands on my tummy to see if he can feel anything, but the OB says you wont really feel anything from the outside until 22 weeks or so.

I am always saying things like "oh baby is moving around" or "I feel the baby" or " Ohhhh baby doesn't like that" (if I move or bend a certain way) I think he is getting a little frustrated that I am having all the fun and he just has to hear me talk about it. I cant wait until he can finally feel the baby too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! How exciting to feel your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you felt your baby before the 16 week mark when they say you can't feel your baby before then? I know someone else who started feeling her baby at 11 weeks. I hope I'm one of those people. Sometimes I just sit there and pay very close attention. Nothing yet, obviously, but I'm hoping to feel something sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete