I knew that a dream/nightmare like this would eventually happen, but I didn't know that it would happen to this severity. It was the most realistic dream I have EVER had - and I remember my dreams every night (I always have). So here was the dream I had last night: (might be a little graphic)
First flash was me in the bathroom, I was upset but I didn't know why yet. I looked down at the toilet seat and there was blood all over the seat, in the toilet and on the floor. I then looked at my hands and there was blood on them too. It took me a second but I realized that I was having a miscarriage - and it was bad. When I looked around me there were strangers staring at me. They looked at me like I was a freak. I told them that I was loosing my baby. They simply said that its no big deal and you will get pregnant again. I then screamed at them about how long it took me to get to this point and what I had to do to actually get pregnant!!!! They still looked at me like I was crazy. I ran in to the next room and found my mother and father. I flew into my mothers arms and started hysterically crying.
(real life now) I realized that I was now coming to - slowing waking up. I could hear myself whining and I could feel my eyes starting to swell. The next thing I knew I was sitting up in my bed hysterical crying - and didn't know why. I obviously woke up my husband. He asked what was wrong and all I could do was cry. He made me lay back down beside him while he rubbed my belly and told me everything was going to be okay.
Weird thing is that I never told him what my dream entailed. Its almost like he knew what had happened - what my dream was about. This happened last night and I have yet to talk to him. Maybe I said something in my sleep?? Even if he didn't know a thing, he was still the sweetest man in the world about it. He comforted me and made me feel so much better.
It was the weirdest thing to have such an emotional, vivid dream that it not only wakes you up in the middle of the night but causes you to hysterically cry too!
I am okay now though, no bad thoughts! :)
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment