Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

We are expecting!

May 20, 2009 was the happiest day in our lives so far, next to our wedding day of course! After a lot of 'not so easy' months, our prayers were finally answered. We are having a baby and we are so excited! Even though it is very early and we don't want to jinx it - we are still celebrating with extreme joy and happiness!

The baby's estimated due date is January 28, 2010, but I am betting that I run late just like all the other mothers in my family. Jay's birthday is February 2 - so that's what I am shooting for :) to make that day all the more special!

Today I am about 5weeks and 5days...so far not too many symptoms. I am right on track with what all the books say! I do have to say though, I love being pregnant - symptoms and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment