We heard the heartbeat!!! It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard - and I totally teared up. The RE said that everything looks great and Bambino's heartbeat is at 114bpm's!! I didn't get to see the flicker - but the hubs said he saw it. :) The image of the ultrasound didn't come out to well, but I thought it was cool to see the sound waves of Bambino's heartbeat!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Ultrasound #2
We heard the heartbeat!!! It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard - and I totally teared up. The RE said that everything looks great and Bambino's heartbeat is at 114bpm's!! I didn't get to see the flicker - but the hubs said he saw it. :) The image of the ultrasound didn't come out to well, but I thought it was cool to see the sound waves of Bambino's heartbeat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment